Our client is a globally renowned and leading FMCG group with revenues in excess of €5bn, a global manufacturing footprint and a variety of exciting Brands across various categories & channels. Due to planned growth in Far Eastern Markets they are looking to appoint a regional expert.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will hold full strategic responsibility for operations in the Far east spanning multiple manufacturing facilities and commercial offices in a highly autonomous multichannel leadership position.
- Will design and deliver a commercial strategy to increase brand/s and business performance in the region including significant new/ emerging product market entry, JV management and M&A activities whilst ensuring organic growth and profit targets are achieved during a period of transformation.
- Will hold top to top relationships with customers across various channels, regularly engage with third party business partners and represent the business at the highest level.
- Ideally Degree educated with relevant post graduate qualifications in business or international management with extensive experience in a branded FMCG environment and the ability to prove you can increase commercial performance for a customer centric business across Far east regions. Exposure to Major Grocery, Convenience and foodservice markets in the region would be highly advantageous.
- A collaborative, modern approach business leader who can empower senior leaders to deliver corporate objectives, you will be comfortable operating in a matrix/ multinational FMCG environment and be keen to showcase your skills in a high profile leadership position.
- A track record managing successful brands with experience leading market entry/ NPI initiatives ideally in modern/ emerging FMCG categories, you will be a first-class communicator and relationship builder with the gravitas to lead a sizable business during a period of major growth.