Our client is a national Civils contractor with an extensive forward order book of works and future programmes. Due to the implementation of a succession plan they would now like to appoint a new Health & Safety leader for a growing business unit.
- Working with major national clients to develop and share best practice.
- Advising project management on the state of health & safety and environmental issues within the business and of any concerns identified locally and promoting good practice relating to health & safety management
- Agreeing with the Operations Director an action list - identifying key stages in the procurement and construction process that will require the Safety Advisor’s input/attendance
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in Health and Safety management position within construction/utilities sector and will have UK Civils contracting experience, preferably be CMIOSH or working towards it.
- Will be preferred to be of degree education and keen to join a dynamic team.