Our client is a leading British Food group who manufacture a range of Private label added value fresh foods and enjoy a leading market share across UK Grocery markets. They are looking to appoint a general manager to lead a one of their key sites.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will enjoy complete responsibility for site performance focusing on upskilling staff at all levels and maintaining exceptional service levels cross all site functions.
- Will lead the site leadership team with 6 direct reports including production, engineering, technical, finance, HR and Supply Chain with additional support from group functions.
- Will engage with and create collaborative relationships with customers at a senior level to ensure customer service targets are achieved.
- Will have a successful track record in an added value food manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can increase performance in a site lead role.
- The ability to lead a multi-functional team with excellent customer facing communication skills and a solid understanding of both commercial and technical requirements of UK grocery retail customers.
- Will be keen to join a growing British business and be committed to delivering long-term success and enhanced leadership to an established team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: GM/896/13 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection