Production & Operations
FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a pan European meat processing group supplying various markets with primary and added value red meats including the major Grocery retailers. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Site Director.
- Reporting to the UK Operations Director you will assume complete responsibility for a full life cycle meat processing facility covering both primary and added value product.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports and enjoy full accountability for site performance spanning both processing and supply functions.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Of degree calibre with a proven track record in a full lifecycle meat processing environment with the ability to prove you can increase site performance in such a role.
- Exposure to the UK grocers and their technical requirements a must, with the ability to lead a multifunctional team and represent the company at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who are dedicated on delivering exceptional customer service and quality levels through their team.