Production & Operations
FMCG Food / Drink
up to £85k
Commensurate to success
About this position:
Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturer of branded and private label tissue products with an enviable global retail customer base. Due to promotion they are looking outside of their own for a Site Director.
- Reporting to the regional MD with dotted line to group functions you have complete responsibility for site performance covering all operational functions with 300+ staff and 6 direct reports including Production, Engineering & Health and Safety, Technical/ Quality, Procurement, Supply chain and CI.
- Will deliver group level standards and practices whilst utilising modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- Will regularly engage with customers to ensure exceptional service levels are maintained.
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant discipline, you will have a proven track record leading multifunctional teams in a regulated manufacturing environment. Experience in tissue/ paper manufacturing/ processing environments highly advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills, you will be a true team player who is keen to be part of a close-knit senior leadership team where you can input across all areas of business to ensure overall success.
- Excellent team leadership and development skills with the ability to prove you can lead by example to deliver group goals.