Defence & Security
30% Bonus, Car / Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Share Options
Tuesday, 17 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading global aerospace manufacturing business who produce a diverse range of electro mechanical products for the civil and military aerospace sectors.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director and other members of the senior leaders and team. You will have overall P+L responsibility of the site, providing technical and strategic guidance and be responsible for developing and implementing the business plan.
- You will be responsible for operational performance, sales, profit, working capital, on-time delivery, planning scheduling, materials management etc.
- To improve factory performance by executing lean manufacturing initiatives such as Kanban – SIOP, 5s and Kaizen, while maintaining focus on quality improvements.
- You will be degree educated with prior experience working in the Aerospace and Defence manufacturing sector with a proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- You will have strong operational background with a track record of success leading cross functional teams. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to relationship building, both internally and externally.
- You will have a firm understanding of lean manufacturing and a strong background in statistical analysis. You should have a desire to progress into a Managing Director function in the next couple of years.