Site Director SD/896/43
FMCG Food / Drink
£75k - £85k base
Full Exec Package, 30-50% personal bonus and long-term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of added value ambient foods with a leading market share across UK Grocery channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Site Director for one of their sites.
- Reporting directly to Chief Operations Officer you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering both manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve set performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Of degree calibre with a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to lead a multifunctional team in a fast-paced automated manufacturing environment.
- Will have extensive exposure to the technical requirements of the UK grocers.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who is focussed on superior quality, customer service and staff development.