Site Director SD/896/67
Full Exec Package, 30-50% personal bonus and long-term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of chilled and frozen bakery products with a leading market share in the top 4 grocers. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Site Director for one of their sites.
- Reporting directly to Managing Director you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance covering both manufacturing and supply chain functions whilst being heavily involved in both the design and delivery of the site commercial strategy/ growth agenda.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve set performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Of degree calibre with a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to lead a multifunctional team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Will have extensive exposure to the technical requirements of the UK grocers.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who is focussed on superior quality, customer service and staff development.