Our client is one of the UK’s leading food companies with numerous manufacturing facilities. Due to a planned investment programme and significant growth plans they are looking to appoint an engineering manager for their flagship site
- Reporting to the Site Director with dotted line to group COO you will design and deliver high quality engineering and maintenance best practice plans at site to ensure first class quality and service levels are continued whilst leading a significant investment budget to increase site performance.
- Will lead a team of professional engineers where you will focus on transforming operational performance levels in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Will oversee all capital projects and work closely alongside site functional heads/ peers to ensure overall business success.
- A degree educated Chartered Engineer with significant exposure to regulated manufacturing environments ideally food or beverage.
- The ability to operate in a cross functionally leadership position whilst working closely alongside peer to ensure group business plans are achieved.
- Will be keen to utilise your rounded engineering experience including leading major change initiatives/ projects to increase business performance.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting: EGD/896/99 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection