Our client is a global leading food group with a market leading presence in various European and International regions across Major grocery, B2B and Foodservice/ QSR channels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint an experience manufacturing people leader.
- Reporting directly to the UK managing Director with dotted line to group functions, you will deliver the sites manufacturing excellence strategy to ensure exceptional standards and customer service in your region.
- Will engage with and manage customer relationships to drive overall business success and growth.
- Will lead a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports in a fast paced fully automated manufacturing environment.
- Ideally holding a degree level qualification, you will have a proven track record in the FMCG manufacturing sector with the ability to prove, you can improve operational performance through your people management skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the gravitas and ability to lead a multifunctional team of over 250 through 7 direct reports.
- Will be keen to prove yourself in a global food organisation who are focussed on delivering exceptional customer service levels and committed to the positive development of all staff.