Site/ Manufacturing Manager Ref SMM/896/10
FMCG / Consumer Goods
FMCG Food / Drink
Wednesday, 10 January, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading British food Group who have seen exceptional growth in recent times. Due to such growth and entering new channels/markets they require an experienced Manufacturing executive to lead their flagship site.
- Reporting directly to the managing Director you will design and deliver a manufacturing excellence strategy to ensure exceptional standards and customer service.
- Will engage with and manage customers technical relationships to drive overall business success and growth
- Will lead a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports in a face paced manufacturing environment.
- Ideally holding a degree level qualification, you will have a proven track record in a relevant regulated manufacturing field.
- Exposure to the manufacturing requirements of the UK grocers would be highly advantageous however not essential and would suit alternative fast paced manufacturing experience.
- Solid track record in increasing site performance through delivering CI/OPEX projects.