Site/ Operations Director
FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a highly respected manufacturer of added value chilled and frozen food products with a leading market share across UK Grocery retail channels. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Site Director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will assume complete responsibility for site operational performance and over 200 staff.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with 6 direct reports covering all operational and supply chain functions with overall budgetary autonomy to achieve set performance targets.
- Will drive exceptional customer service levels through superior leadership and quality, focussing on improving efficiencies across all functions through modern improvement techniques.
- Will lead all investment initiatives from the front and work closely alongside customers to ensure group and joint business targets are achieved.
- Ideally degree educated with a proven track record in a leadership position in an added value food manufacturing environment.
- Will have extensive experience working alongside the UK grocers with the ability to prove you can increase performance and profitability across one or more manufacturing facilities.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who work in a truly collaborative manner to achieve results where the focus is to maintain their no1 status as market leaders for customer service and people development.