Our client is a global leading provider of corporate travel services with an ever-growing international presence across various business sectors. Due to Promotion, they are looking to appoint an experienced senior sales/ account management expert.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Chief Executive Officer you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for the group’s commercial performance across established multinational/ Blue chip accounts in Europe.
- Will lead and mentor an international team focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams predominately across existing accounts.
- Will engage with peers, customers and third-party suppliers at a senior level to ensure group and joint business targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Of graduate calibre with a proven track record in the corporate travel sector and the ability to prove you can increase sales across Key accounts across Europe.
- Most probably bi-lingual with excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills and ideally, experience working alongside customers across a variety of business sectors.
- Will be keen to operate in a hands-on, customer facing leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.