Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture a range of added value food products from numerous strategically placed facilities in the UK. They are entering a period of major transformation, expansion & investment and are looking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain change executive to deliver a group wide excellence agenda.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will design and deliver a supply chain excellence strategy for a broad function across 2 operational facilities
- Will manage a multi-functional workforce and work closely alongside senior leadership peers, suppliers and third parties to ensure group level targets are achieved on a national/ multisite stage.
- Will interact with customers and suppliers at a senior level and assist where required in wider business areas during a period of major change and investment.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have experience leading significant supply chain, warehousing or distribution budgets in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment ideally across multiple facilities.
- Commercially astute with the ability to prove you can significantly increase bottom line performance, quality and customer service through the delivery of your plan with exceptional negotiation and customer facing communications skills.