Our client is a leading British company who manufacture a range of FMCG (Non Food) products for UK retail customers. They are entering a period of major investment & growth and are looking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain executive to deliver a group wide excellence agenda.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will design and deliver a Group wide supply chain excellence agenda with complete strategic & budgetary responsibility for a broad function covering sourcing, production planning, stock management, distribution, QA/ technical and new product development.
- Will manage a multi-functional workforce and work closely alongside senior leadership peers, third parties and UK & International suppliers to ensure group quality and commercial targets are achieved.
- Will lead customer technical meetings & supplier negotiations and assist where required in wider business areas during a period of planned growth.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have experience leading significant front and back end supply chain budgets in a relevant FMCG environment.
- Commercially astute with the ability to prove you can increase performance through the delivery of your plan with exceptional negotiation and customer facing communications skills.
- The ability to build, lead and mentor a high performing team during a period of significant investment and change.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref SCL/896/21 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection