Our client is a leading provider of equipment and services to the healthcare sectors. Due to continued expansion they want to appoint an experienced Supply Chain Director.
- To ensure a high standard of service is provided to all service users whilst progressively improving supply chain and operational efficiencies within a national multi-site business.
- To review stock holding levels and determine optimum levels for each centre.
Investigate the supplier base and where appropriate make recommendations on new suppliers who are more cost efficient.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of all the vehicle route planning in a multi-drop environment. Implement new methods of working, adaption of new practises which lead to greater operational efficiencies.
- You will ideally be of graduate calibre with experience within a multi-site operation.
An understanding of lean principles would be an advantage.
- You will have operational supply chain and business process improvement experience. With strong interpersonal skills, you will be commercially astute and be able to inspire and develop your management team.
- With a passion for customer focussed delivery, a results driven individual who enjoys a degree of autonomy to set clear objectives and achieve goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SCLD/811x/26 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.