Our client is a leading British company who manufacture a range of household products for UK retail customers. They are entering a period of major investment & growth and are looking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain executive to deliver a group wide excellence agenda.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will design and deliver a Group wide supply chain excellence agenda with complete strategic & budgetary responsibility for a broad function covering material requirement, production planning, stock management, QA/ technical and new product development.
- Will manage a multi-functional workforce and work closely alongside senior leadership peers, third parties and suppliers to ensure group quality and commercial targets are achieved.
- Will lead customer technical meetings & supplier negotiations and assist where required in wider business areas during a period of planned growth.
- Ideally degree educated, you will have experience leading significant supply chain budgets in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment. Exposure to the technical requirements of UK Retailers would be highly advantageous.
- Commercially astute with the ability to prove you can significantly increase performance through the delivery of your plan with exceptional negotiation and customer facing communications skills.
- The ability to lead, mentor and develop a team in a fast-paced environment during a period of investment/ change.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref SCT/896/43 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection