SVP APAC VPA/896/06
FMCG Food / Drink
Exec package, S/L tip’s and expat package
About this position:
Our client Is a Multinational FMCG group with a range of recognisable premium brands. Due to promotion they are looking to appoint a Senior Vice President to lead their Asia Pacific region.
- Reporting to the Group board you will design and deliver an aggressive growth strategy for a £500m + turnover region with full strategic autonomy.
- Will lead and mentor a large complex senior management team in a matrix environment across various locations to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
- Will hold high level relationships with blue-chip customers across various channels and act as the ‘face of the group’ within industry.
- Ideally MBA educated and multilingual you will have extensive experience leading a branded consumer goods operation. International P&L ownership in FMCG/ food and beverage is preferred however would suit alternative relevant sector expertise i.e. retail.
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to create lasting relationships at all levels as well as, the gravitas to represent the business on an international stage.
- The ability to prove you can significantly increase commercial performance on such a scale, emerging market expertise would be advantageous.