Our client is a leading manufacturer of primary and added value foods with an enviable blue chip customer base across Europe and beyond.
Having recently heavily invested in their manufacturing operations ready for their next phase of growth, they have restructured and are looking to appoint a technical and Innovations director into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will be fully responsible for the management and control of all resources associated with their technical and innovation functions with complete accountability for technical performance covering food safety, quality, legality & compliance and project delivery.
- Will act as the key contact and develop close relationships with customers, suppliers and regulatory bodies whilst working closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions.
- Will ensure technical best practice across all areas of operations and lead all high-profile Innovation/ NPD projects through both a hands on and strategic approach whilst managing the development of your team.
- Ideally holding both degree and postgraduate food science qualifications, you will be an experienced senior executive with significant exposure to Europe food regulations.
- Commercial astute with the ability to work closely with commercial and operational peers, you will have the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level on an international stage.
- A modern approach/ collaborative leader who empowers team members to achieve optimum results.