Our client is a leading Main Construction Contractor with a particular focus on the London area. Due to the implementation of a planned growth strategy they would now like to appoint a Technical Bid Lead for a successful bid team in their highest turnover office.
- You will Lead and contribute to the team at key stages of individual tender projects, gathering technical data from internal departments in order to compile and ensure a high-quality bespoke solution is offered to the client.
- You will also support our Work Winning efforts across other Sector teams.
- You will be required to complete multiple projects at once so strong organization skills together with excellent attention to detail and an ability to work well under pressure is essential.
- You will ideally be of degree caliber or have a track record of Technical Bid Leader in the UK construction sector.
- You will be proactive and solution focussed with a can do positive attitude, with excellent organisational, communication and written skills together with knowledge of database document control, spreadsheet and internet reporting. Any additional skills such as programming, contract law or site experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.