Our client is a leading national house builder with a regional structure where each region has a full board. They seek a Technical Director who will be a key appointment in this expanding region.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of projects from land handover to completion.
- You will manage a team leading the pre-construction process including design, engineering, planning and commercial across developments spread across the region.
- You will be an experienced, graduate calibre professional with a strong track record of success in the construction, house building, regeneration or property development sectors.
- You will be a commercially astute, people focussed, natural leader with a ‘hands on’ style and the ability to focus both on the detail and the big picture.
- You will have demonstrable knowledge of a wide variety of construction techniques.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting TD/687/27 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection