Our client is a leading EPC company specializing in the process design & construction of Water, Effluent & Air Purification Systems for clients across the UK in both municipal & Industrial Sectors. Possessing comprehensive expertise to deliver flexible, reliable, cost effective solutions that deliver the rigorous demands of today’s environmental sector.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the businesses Technical department & input into the strategic direction of the business to reflect customer needs.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the department (Technical & Engineering) to mentor and develop a solution focused team.
- Work closely across internal functional heads in a role requiring innovation & high levels of customer interaction.
- Degree in Engineering qualified & ideally IChemE or C.Eng you will have a proven successful track record of Technical leadership and innovation within the Water/Wastewater Process design, equipment contracting sector.
- Technical expertise across technology & Project delivery.
- Able to demonstrate Commercial acumen across supplier base
Possess strong leadership skills with strong analytical and problem-solving you will be able to develop strong relationships internally & externally
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.