Our client is a leader in the Civil/Ground Engineering sector. Highly profitable and delivered 15 years of significant growth. Due to a scheduled retirement, they would now like to appoint a Technical Engineering Director for this growing business.
- You will report to the Managing Director and will form part of the leadership team of the business.
- You will be responsible for leading the technical and engineering team and activities, with 40 people in 3 teams (Core Projects / Major Projects /Development) reporting through 3 direct line managers.
- Ensure that design policy and procedures are being kept up to date.
- Working closely with Operations and Business Development, your goal will be to enable the business to evolve and thrive in an increasingly competitive market.
- You will be a proven engineering and technical leader with a track record of success within a related project-led civil/ground engineering sector.
- An individual with gravitas and strong communication skills, you must possess a combination of both technical and leadership capabilities.
- A Chartered Civil or Structural Engineer, you will have led a medium to large design team.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.