Our client is a leading construction business with involvement in mixed use developments operating across the Greater London area. Due to strong profitable growth and new development opportunities they are now seeking to appoint a Technical Manager.
- You will be involved in the coordination of projects from land handover to completion.
- You will be part of a team leading the pre-construction process including design, engineering, planning and commercial across developments spread across the region.
- Ideally of Chartered Engineer status you will have a strong track record of success in the utilities/housebuilding sector.
- You will have demonstrable knowledge of a wide variety of construction techniques.
- You will be keen to join a progressive organisation which adapts to changing challenges and market or environmental demands.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.