Our client is a leading UK house builder operating in the private new build sector. Due to strong organic growth they are seeking to appoint a Technical Manager.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of large, complex projects from land handover to completion.
- You will manage a team leading the pre-construction process including design, engineering, planning and commercial across developments spread across the Midlands and Southern UK.
- You will be an experienced, graduate caliber professional with a strong track record of success in the housebuilding sector.
- You will be a commercially astute, people focused, natural leader with a ‘hands on’ style who is comfortable with strategy and detail.
- You will have demonstrable knowledge of a wide variety of construction techniques.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.