Our client is a leading Power contractor working for DNO’s, Energy Centres, EV Charging and Data Centre Contractors. Due to a combination of securing a significant forward orders and succession planning they would now wish to appoint a Senior Technical Tendering Manager for their growing business.
- Will lead a small team in preparing detailed bid and tender submissions valued from £250k up to £5m+.
- Will work in close partnership with key stakeholders to include Business Development, Design Engineers and Project Managers.
- Ensures the successful delivery of proposals to both new and existing customers.
- Will report to the operations Director with a side report to the MD.
- Will be keen to join a growing business that has track record for rewarding success.
- Will ideally be of degree education and have a track record as an accomplished Technical Tendering leader within the UK Power sector.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.