Our client are a Global Management Consultancy who are looking to now looking to significantly grow its Public Sector Technology footprint and within the Defence and Hone Affairs sector. As such they are now looking for a Technology Director to develop and grow the business with relevant experience selling to and working within the Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Proactively lead the market, possess a track record of initiating, developing, and closing technology enabled transformation sales opportunities within the UK public sector and particularly within defence and the MOD
- The Director will be instrumental in selling and potentially delivering client work and they will provide critical support to our growth plans
- Will be able to shape and sell programmes that include all types of technology enabled complex transformation, such as digital transformation programmes and the implementation of complex IT systems and cloud-based solutions
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology trends, understand the MOD's technology landscape and desired future technology direction and possess the ability to use these attributes to spot opportunities and shape relevant solutions.
- Have experience in selling propositions in one or more areas of: technology strategy and implementation, digital transformation
- Strong networking skills, with the ability to develop relationships with senior executives and drive brand presence