Our client is a leading British food group who manufacture a range of added value short shelf life food products. They are entering a period of major transformation & investment and are looking to appoint an experienced Supply Chain change executive to deliver a group wide excellence agenda.
- Reporting director to the CEO, you will design and deliver a Group wide supply chain excellence strategy with complete strategic budgetary responsibility for logistics and warehousing operations.
- Will manage a multi-functional workforce and work closely alongside senior leadership peers and third parties to ensure group level targets are achieved on a national/ multisite stage.
- Will interact with customers at a senior level and assist where required in wider business areas during a period of major change and investment
- Will have experience leading significant supply chain transformation/ operational excellence agendas whilst managing £multimillion warehousing or distribution budgets in a relevant fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Commercially astute with the ability to prove you can significantly increase bottom line performance through the delivery of your plan with exceptional negotiation and customer facing communications skills.
- The ability to lead, mentor and develop a multisite management team in a fast-paced environment during a group wide transformation initiative.