UK and Ireland Sales Director
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
About this position:
Our client is a well-established and nationally renowned UK-based supplier of non-food branded consumer goods. Due to promotion, they are looking recruit a UK and Ireland Sales Director.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will be responsible for developing the company’s revenues and brand position throughout the UK and Ireland. You will target grocery retailers, convenience markets and independent stores.
- You will also establish strategy for the entry of new markets and for the nurturing and development of current accounts. You will liaise closely with your sales and marketing teams to implement strategy efficiently.
- You will lead the team to deliver the targets and budgets on turnover whilst maintaining quality and commercial returns on both tendered and negotiated new business.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record of successfully growing sales revenues within the FMCG sector through major grocers, symbol groups and independent outfits.
- You have had full Profit and Loss responsibility in previous roles and experience of managing sales and marketing teams at director level.
- You have demonstrated your ability to grow revenues within FMCG markets and you have experience of building strong working commercial relationships with blue-chip customers.