Our client is a pan European food group who supply a range of primary and added value red meat products to the UK grocers. Due to further planned growth in the UK they have restructured and are looking to appoint a hands on and strategic commercial director into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the UK Managing Director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will operate in an autonomous, customer facing leadership role to increase sales across all customers.
- Will design and deliver a growth agenda through a broad commercial team and work closely with customers and peers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- A key part to this role will be to lead, mentor and grow a multifunctional team.
- You will have a proven track record in the UK food sector with the ability to lead by example to achieve results direct category experience is preferred however would suit alternative.
- Excellent in front of customers with a solid understanding of the requirements of the UK Grocers and most probably, established contacts/ relationships.
- Will be keen to operate in a customer facing sale role during a period of major growth and expansion in the UK market