Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing and supplier of fresh, frozen and cooked added value protein products with a leading market share across grocery and foodservice channels in the UK and ROI. Due to significant investment and further planned growth, they have restructured the commercial management and are looking to appoint a commercial director for UK.
- Reporting directly to the MD and majority shareholder, you will hold full strategic responsibility for commercial performance and growth in the UK, in a commercially rounded autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead, mentor and build a national team through both a hands-on and strategic approach to management.
- Will work closely alongside customers where you will develop strong commercial relationships to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Degree educated you will have a proven track record in a relevant private label food environment with extensive exposure to UK foodservice markets.
- Customer centric/ focussed and technically strong, you will be used to developing close working customer relationships with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams.
- Will be keen to join a privately-owned food group who are focussed on building new business in the UK market.