Our client a recognised leader in providing Biotechnology to the Pharmaceutical sector are looking to for a Country Manager to lead the country and commercial operations in UK and Ireland to achieve business objectives for marketed products and launch multiple new innovative medicines.
- Have overall responsibility for local business planning, cross-functional leadership, and direct management of the commercial organization including sales, marketing, and market access
- Drive revenue growth and manage overall Country P&L
- Lead the business with a strong vision, nurture a high-performance customer-focused, collaborative culture and hold people at all levels accountable for delivery of business objectives
- Degree qualified with experience in leading and growing successful commercial and cross-functional teams in a global, matrix organization
- Experience in a formal country leadership position executing at a similar level in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience with building and maintaining strong relationships with government stakeholders, payors, policymakers, agencies and patient associations