UK Finance Director
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
Short- and Long-term incentives
About this position:
Our client is a British premium leisure & hospitality group with a rapidly growing portfolio of assets across the UK and Europe. Due to continued expansion plans they are looking to appoint a UK Finance Director.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the exec board you will hold complete strategic autonomy and accountability for the UK finance function.
- Will lead, mentor and develop a multisite and multifunctional team with 6 direct reports in a high-profile leadership position where, regular interaction with the main board will be required.
- Will travel when necessary to ensure group standards are achieved across all UK sites
- Ideally a Degree educated chartered accountant with the ability to prove you can add significant value to a British leisure & hospitality business.
- Experience working closely alongside an executive team is preferred however would suit candidates looking for their first No.1 finance/ main board role.
- The gravitas and ability to operate in an autonomous leadership position with excellent communication skills, you will be comfortable managing a multifunctional team and representing the business at a high level within industry.