Our client is a leading international organisation who provide a variety of household products to the consumer sector. Due to internal restructuring and targeted UK growth, they wish to appoint a statutory Managing Director to lead their business in the UK.
- Reporting directly to the owner you will be responsible for sustainable profitable growth within the business. There will be particular emphasis on developing an effective marketing and sales strategy which will deliver radical growth throughout the UK.
- To further develop efficiency improvements through the development and implementation of effective fulfilment systems, procedures, and the business practices to maintain and enhance the company as a market leader.
- To lead an established small team of professionals to achieve set goals and objectives, delivering short medium and long-term business strategies which will deliver key new market penetration.
- You will be a dynamic and ambitious, degree educated leader with a significant track record of success in growing a multiple product business within the consumer sector. An inspirational leader able to translate wider corporate objectives into relevant strategies and action plans.
- You will have the capability to widen the scope of the business to meet the expectations of this rapidly evolving organisation.
- The ability to widen the commercial scope of the business will be a key attribute in this role. With a proven record of customer focussed delivery you will be keen to join an exciting group in which achievement and success are both recognised and remunerated.