Our client is a leading supplier of high-quality Tissue products who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery and retail. Due to further planned growth in the UK doubling production have restructured the senior leadership team and are looking to appoint an experienced executive to lead a single site manufacturing and supply chain operation.
- Reporting directly to the board and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement an operational excellence plan for the UK site to increase production and business performance in an environment heavily focussed on further success and growth. Training of new employees and maintenance of high-quality standards is essential.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with direct reports and work closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Focus on the management of the supply chain to achieve increased volume incorporating supplier visits, review of logistics, import management at port of dispatch and receipt, stock market and commercial negotiation.
- Will liaise with and work closely alongside customers to ensure exceptional service levels and quality standards for on time supply to key customers.
- Will directly manage key investments and further business integrations to ensure company and customer targets are achieved.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined operational teams within a relevant added value manufacturing environment.
- Extensive exposure to UK Grocers with the ability to prove you have managed operations in a customer centric growth environment.
- You will be keen to operate in a high-profile role with the ability to communicate and forge strong relationships with staff and customers at all levels