Our client Is a globally renowned manufacturer of added value fresh and frozen foods with a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice/ QSR and B2B channels. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a National Account Controller/ Director to manage their UK Foodservice channel.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will enjoy full strategic responsibility over the commercial performance across Regional & National Foodservice providers, contract caterers, QSR, HORECA and end user channels in the UK, where you will utilise group resources to ensure continued profitable growth.
- Will lead and mentor a team with 5 direct reports and work closely alongside customers and operational peers to ensure exceptional service levels and relationships are upheld.
- Customer facing with full autonomy for the development of channel currently worth over £50m with over 500 established customers, you will focus on driving further profitable sales and market share across new and existing accounts by creating close collaborative relationships with customers.
- Of graduate calibre and commercially astute, you will have a proven track record in an added value food manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across relevant UK markets.
- Excellent customer facing communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level in an autonomous leadership role.
- The ability to prove you can work cross functionally whilst utilising group operational and commercial resources to grow sales with a collaborative approach to customer management/ development.