UK Operations Director
Production & Operations
FMCG Food / Drink
About this position:
Our client is a leading full life cycle red meat processing group with a global customer base. Due to growth and continued expansion in the UK and abroad they are looking to appoint a proven Operations Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director you will enjoy functional responsibility for Processing, Health & Safety, Engineering including projects, Site Services & Security and Continuous Improvement across 2 primary processing facilities and c.300 staff.
- Will deliver group level standards and practices whilst utilising modern continuous improvement/ lean techniques to improve operational performance.
- A key element to this role will be to lead and mentor a multi-functional team with 7 direct reports.
- Will work closely alongside other members of the senior leadership team to ensure overall business success during a period a major capital investment, growth and international expansion.
- You will have a proven track record leading multifunctional teams in a full lifecycle protein processing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, you will be a true team player who is keen to be part of a close-knit senior leadership team where you can input across all areas of business to ensure overall success.
- Excellent team leadership and development skills with the ability to prove you can lead by example to deliver group goals.