Our client is a Multisite manufacturer of chilled and fresh added value food products with a leading market share across UK grocery customers. Due to recent acquisitions and further planned growth they are looking to appoint a UK Operations Director.
- Reporting to the Group board you will design and implement a manufacturing and supply chain excellence strategy for all UK sites to increase performance and ultimately, group profitability.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline and multisite senior leadership team with overall accountability for operational performance.
- Will lead all major expansion and investment programmes, working closely alongside board level peers and customers to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined teams in a relevant food manufacturing environment.
- The ability to prove you can improve operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques.
- A solid understand and experience delivering strong customer service levels with the ability to prove you can add value in an organisation looking for growth in the UK grocery arena.