UK Operations Director Ref: UKOD/896/09
Full executive package, 50% bonus and LTiP
Wednesday, 14 March, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supply Automotive parts to all major OEM’s globally and are renowned for their superior customer service and product offering. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a UK operations director.
- Reporting to the UK Managing Director you will hold complete strategic responsibility for UK operations covering all operational functions in a complex manufacturing environment across 2 primary locations.
- Will drive operational excellence through a large multi-functional team with 8 direct reports and hold overall accountability for product standards/quality with autonomy over a £Multi-million pa operational budget in a fast-paced engineering biased environment.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level and represent the business globally within industry.
- Will ideally hold degree level and post graduate engineering qualifications and have a proven track record in a relevant regulated manufacturing environment where product quality and customer service is key.
- The ability to lead a large multifunctional team through both a strategic and hands on approach.
- Commercially aware you will be keen to join an organisation who are going through a major period of expansion and pride themselves on delivering a superior product and service.