Our client is a leading European Food manufacturer who supply a variety of chilled added value food products to UK Retail, Foodservice and Industrial customers. Due to a restructure and further planned growth in the UK they are looking to appoint a Sales director.
- Reporting directly to the group board, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the UK Sales strategy in a highly autonomous role, focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams across both new and existing accounts.
- A hands on role, you will actively engage with new and existing customers across various sales channels and represent the business at all levels within the UK market.
- Will Utilise group commercial and operational resources to ensure UK commercial growth and customer service targets are achieved.
- Proven you can increase sales across brand and private label foods in a hands-on manner with exceptional customer facing communication skills.
- Comfortable operating in an autonomous leadership position where you will assist across all areas of business to ensure regional success.
- Will ideally have experience working across Multiple food business channels i.e. Retail, Foodservice and B2B.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SDV/896/74 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection