Our client is a leading Privately owned manufacturer of private label household products with revenues exceeding £30m and an enviable established UK retail customer base. Having recently invested in their manufacturing capability, they are looking for growth and are looking for fresh talent to join their senior leadership team.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be responsible for developing and delivering the UK growth strategy whilst maintaining the groups focus on quality and customer service.
- As the key point of contact for customers you will be responsible for establishing and developing the relationships to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will focus on increasing profitable revenues through both new and existing accounts in a hands-on leadership position with 2 direct reports.
- A first-class communicator and sales leader you will be proven in a customer facing leadership role within a relevant private label FMCG category with the ability to prove you could increase profitable sales for a similar sized company.
- Comfortable operating in a hands-on leadership position with the ability to build and lead a rounded commercial function in the future.
- An excellent understanding of the requirements of retail customers with excellent presentation skills. This role would suit someone looking for their first Director role.