Our client is leading International food group with a network of manufacturing facilities across Europe, Middle East & Africa. Due to an operational restructure in the region and significant transformation plans they are looking to appoint a Vice President Engineering.
- Reporting directly to the regional COO and a key member of the operational senior leadership team you will design and deliver a group wide engineering strategy for asset performance optimisation and reliability and hold complete strategic responsibility for investment budgets/ plans for all sites across EMEA during a major transformation period.
- Will lead and mentor a large multifunctional team with over 350 FTE’s with overall responsibility for training, development and deployment strategies through 10+ direct reports.
- Will regularly report to the regional leadership team and share best practice expertise across all facilities to ensure continued operational success and business growth.
- A degree educated chartered engineer with extensive multisite/ group level engineering leadership expertise ideally on an international stage.
- Will have a proven track record driving business performance in a high volume FMCG manufacturing environment whilst simultaneously managing the delivery of major technology and operational excellence focussed investment projects.
- The ability to prove you can lead, mentor and advance high performing multifunctional teams with exceptional communication skills at all levels.