Vice President Business Development
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of large engineered components for predominately Aerospace OEM’s. Due to a restructure, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced senior business development professional.
- Reporting to an SVP and member of the global senior executive leadership team you will have complete strategic responsibility for business development in your designated region covering both new and existing accounts.
- Will manage a large international and multifunctional team in a customer facing leadership role and work closely alongside group level commercial teams to ensure overall business success and growth.
- Will be instrumental in the design and delivery of a new business growth strategy focussing on increasing profitable revenues and market share.
- Of obviously degree calibre and ideally multilingual you will have a proven track record in new business development within a relevant product category with extensive experience driving new sales into new and existing Aircraft manufacturing customers/ accounts.
- Commercially astute with the ability to prove you can significantly increase profitable revenues and strong established commercial relationships with major OEM’s customer at a senior level.
- Experience closing large ($250m+) contracts with excellent customer facing communication and presentation skills you will be comfortable operating in both a strategic and hands on role.