Our client is a global bakery business who serve an enviable blue-chip customer base across various markets from numerous strategically placed manufacturing and supply chain facilities in North America, Europe, Middle East and APAC regions. They are succession planning and looking to appoint their next Vice President Operations for EMEA.
- Reporting to the President EMEA and a key member of the executive leadership team, you will enjoy full strategic autonomy over Production, supply chain and technical functions in the region spanning numerous highly automated manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline international team to deliver corporate targets and ensure exceptional customer service levels are achieved and represent the business at the highest level with customers.
- Will work closely alongside members of the regional exec team to design and implement regional growth and performance improvement plans whilst utilising group resources to ensure global standards are maintained.
- Degree qualified you will be a food industry expert with the ability to prove you can lead significant performance improvements in a highly automated multisite manufacturing environment.
- A visible modern approach business leader capable of using advanced internal and external data to increase performance levels you will be comfortable operating in an international leadership role where extensive travel will be required.
- With exceptional communication skills and ideally multilingual, you will be keen to operate through both a hands on and strategic approach to operational management. A people centric leader you will be passionate about manufacturing excellence and enjoy engaging with teams at site level.