Our client is a global manufacturer of short shelf life foods with strategically placed manufacturing operations throughout Europe serving all channels.
Due to a planned growth in the region they are looking to appoint a Vice President Sales to lead the development of their Quick Service Restaurant channel across Europe.
- Reporting directly to the European President, you will hold full strategic responsibility for the growth of their QSR channel across Europe, in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will design and deliver a sales/ business development agenda to increase sales through both new & existing accounts and actively engage with customers at a senior level to ensure corporate targets are exceeded.
- Will lead and mentor a dedicated sales function and utilise group resources across numerous facilities in Europe to ensure success.
- Degree educated and ideally multilingual with extensive experience supplying and increasing profitable revenue streams across foodservice customers including working alongside multinational QSR’s across mainland Europe.
- The ability to showcase your success in relevant markets you will be commercially astute high performing business leader with exceptional customer facing communication and presentation skills.
- Will enjoy international travel and be keen to represent a global leader during a period of major planned growth and new product introduction.