Our client is a global leading provider of corporate travel and technology services with an ever-growing international presence across various business sectors. Due to Promotion, they are looking to appoint a Vice President to lead a global sales function.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for the group’s sales, account management and business development activities globally.
- Will lead and mentor a globally mobile senior leadership team focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams in both new and existing markets.
- Will engage with customers and third-party suppliers at a senior level to ensure group and joint business targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will have a proven track record in corporate travel sales ideally in a TMC environment however would suit alternative relevant experience i.e. Airline, Hotel, travel technology etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across both multinational and SME accounts
- Will be keen to operate in a hands-on, customer facing leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.