Visual Merchandising Director
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Benefits: Full Executive Package Bonus: Bonus commensurate to success
About this position:
Our client is a leading Luxury Fashion Brand looking to appoint a Visual Merchandising Director for their UK and European region.
- Reporting directly to the Global Merchandising Director, you will be responsible for leading merchandising initiatives and product launches, ensuring that consistency in presentation is achieved throughout the region.
- You will work closely with the Global Creative department on merchandising presentation across multiple retail branches throughout the European Region.
- You will mentor and monitor team members to ensure creative standards and operational effectiveness is being delivered across the region.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have a proven track record at management or director level in merchandising and/or visual display from within the luxury retail sector.
- You are both commercially and financially astute, with the organisation skills and experience to manage a regional budget and ensure that multiple projects are completed within budget and on time.