Our Client is a global manufacturer of a range of high-quality technology products for the Aerospace, Defence and Security sectors. Due to continued success and growth they wish to appoint a business leader with a strong background in programme management, to lead 3 of their business units.
- To provide leadership and management of 3 business units, 2 in the UK and 1 overseas.
- You will be responsible for delivering a 5-year business plan, meeting ambitious growth targets by applying effective business leadership, strategy development, business winning, stakeholder management and programme management.
- To deliver large programmes through the programme teams. Continue to evolve the company’s product offering in line with customer requirements and their technology roadmap.
- You will be responsible for a business management team consisting of Finance, HR, Commercial, Engineering, Procurement, Programme management and Sales.
- Degree educated with proven experience as a Business Leader with good experience of programme management or other senior managerial position within the Defence or Aerospace sectors.
- A detailed understanding of programme and financial controls and experience in a key external customer facing role.
- The ability to influence both internally and externally at all levels. Proactively manage poor performance and conflict resolution to mitigate detrimental impact to the customer and business objectives.
- Able to provide effective delegation, management, and coordination of business activities. Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative with the ability to think laterally.