Defence & Security
£110k & Full exec package
Wednesday, 18 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a market leader in the design, manufacture, supply and service of technical defence products for Air, Land and Sea application. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a commercial director to lead a group wide function
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive and a key member of the senior management you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy for a global commercial function covering various business units.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level and hold overall accountability for contract negotiations.
- Will be keen to be part of a close-knit senior leadership team where your industry expertise will be called upon to further the overall success of the group.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in senior commercial leadership positions within the defence sector.
- The gravitas and ability to represent the business within the industry on a global scale with exceptional communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to prove you can grow profitable revenue streams through your advanced commercial negotiation skills you will be comfortable and experienced in closing large sum deals with global defence primes and relevant government organisations