VP Corporate Sales – Europe
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
About this position:
Our client is a global middle eastern airline with operations globally are looking to reduce use of third-party agents for their corporate travel sales.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the European CCO you will design and deliver a strategic growth agenda to increase profitable revenues across Europe.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team whilst working with functional business leaders and regional general managers to ensure targets are exceeded across new and existing accounts.
- Will engage with customers and third-party suppliers at a senior level globally to ensure maximum profitability and exceptional customer service.
- Ideally Degree educated with fluency in English and French, you will have a proven track record in B2B sales with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams through the implementation of your strategy. Multi sector sales experience in a relevant travel management/ service environment highly advantageous
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level across various industries on a multinational stage.
- Will be keen to operate in a strategic customer facing leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships.